Learn how to add a search provider to Internet Explorer for Windows 7.
Add a Search Provider
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Settings in the Search section of the Internet Properties window.
- Click Find more search providers at the very bottom left of the Manage Add-ons window.
- Browse the list of search providers and click Add to Internet Explorer next to the search provider of your choice.
- Select Add when prompted to add the new search provider.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.