Learn how to adjust Internet Explorer’s Content Advisor in Windows 7.
Adjust IE Content Advisor
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Content Advisor section.
- Type the supervisor’s password and then click OK.
- Select a category and then slide the slider to adjust what’s allowed to be seen.
- Click OK when you’re done.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.