Learn how to allow Internet Explorer’s Content Advisor supervisor password to override Content Advisor settings.
Allow Content Advisor Supervisor Override
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Content Advisor section.
- Type the supervisor’s password and then click OK.
- Select the General tab.
- Check off Supervisor can type a password to allow users to view restricted content and then click OK to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.