Learn how to allow pop-ups from a specific website in Internet Explorer for Windows 7.
Allow Pop-ups from Specific Website
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Select the Privacy tab at the top of the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Pop-up Blocker section of the Internet Properties window.
- Type the address of the website you want to allow pop-ups from and then click the Add button.
- Click Close to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.