Learn how to always allow a website through Internet Explorer’s Content Advisor in Windows 7.
Allow Website through IE Content Advisor
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Content Advisor section.
- Type the supervisor’s password and then click OK.
- Select the Approved Sites tab.
- Type the website’s URL that you want to allow through Internet Explorer’s Content Advisor and then click Always.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.