- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Select the Privacy tab at the top of the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Sites button in the Settings section of the Internet Properties window.
- Type the website’s address you want to always allow cookies on and then click the Allow button.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.