Change how often Backup and Restore should backup your computer in Windows 7.
Change How Often Backup and Restore Backs Up Your PC
- Open the Control Panel in the Start Menu.
- Open Backup and Restore in the Control Panel.
Note: If Backup and Restore is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Change settings at the bottom of the Backup section of the Backup and Restore window.
- Click Next in the Set up backup window.
- Click Next again.
Note: Make sure you’re not changing any settings yet.
- Click Change schedule.
- Change how often you want the computer backed up and then click OK.
- Click Save settings and exit.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.