Learn how to change Internet Explorer’s security level in Windows 7.
Change IE Security Level
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Click the Security tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Select the zone you want to change the security level in and then slide the security level slider up for more security or down for less security.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.