Learn how to change Internet Explorer’s Content Advisor password in Windows 7.
Change IE Content Advisor Password
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Content Advisor section.
- Type the supervisor’s password and then click OK.
- Select the General tab.
- Click the Change password button.
- Type the old Content Advisor password once and then type the new password and a new password hint.
- Click OK to save the new password.
- Click OK in the Content Advisor pop-up window.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.