Learn how to change the default text and hyperlink colors not defined by a website in Internet Explorer for Windows 7.
Change Default IE Text Colors
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Click the Colors button in the Appearance section of the Internet Properties window.
- Uncheck Use Windows colors and then click each color you want to change and choose a new one.
- Click OK when you’re done.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.