Learn how to change the rating system used by Parental Controls in Windows 7.
Change the Rating System Used By Parental Controls
- Open the Control Panel in the Start Menu.
- Open Parental Controls in the Control Panel.
Note: If Parental Controls is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select Game Rating Systems in the left column of the Parental Controls window.
- Choose from the CERO, CSRR, ESRB, GRB, OFLC, PEGI, and USK rating systems.
- Click OK when you’re done.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.