Learn how to increase or decrease your screen resolution in Windows 7.
Change Screen Resolution
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Display in the Control Panel.
Note: If Display is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Adjust resolution in the left column of the Display window.
- Click the button next to Resolution and slide the slider up for a higher resolution or down for a lower resolution and then click OK to save the changes.
- Your screen will probably blink and then you need to click Keep changes if you like the resolution or Revert if you don’t like the resolution.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.