Choose from a variety of sound schemes available in Windows 7.
When you connect a device, log on or off of Windows 7, or do many other things Windows 7 plays a sound.
Most people don’t realize that Windows 7 comes bundled with 15 very different sound schemes so that you can personalize your Windows 7 experience to your liking.
How to change Windows 7’s sound scheme
- Click the Start Orb and then select Control Panel in the Start Menu.
- Type system sounds in the Control Panel’s search box.
- Select Change system sounds in the search results.
- Choose a sound scheme in the drop-down box under Sound Scheme.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.