Change the color of your window borders, Start menu, and taskbar in Windows 7.
- Right-click and empty spot on your desktop and then select Personalize.
- Click Window color at the bottom of the Personalize window.
- Start off by selecting from a collection of pre-set window colors.
- Slide the Color intensity slider to adjust how much of that color you see.
- Click Show Color Mixer to fine tune the hue, saturation, and brightness of the window colors.
- Click the Save changes button when you are done.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.