Learn how to change Windows Defender’s SpyNet membership in Windows 7.
Change SpyNet Membership
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Windows Defender in the Control Panel.
Note: If Windows Defender is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select Tools at the top of the Windows Defender window.
- Select Microsoft SpyNet in the Settings section of Windows Defender.
- Choose the SpyNet membership and then click Save to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.