Learn how to create a new Library in Windows 7.
- Open Windows Explorer by clicking the yellow folder in the taskbar or Documents, Picture, and Music in the Start menu.
- Right-click Libraries in the left sidebar of Windows Explorer, point at New, and then select Library.
- A new Library named New Library will be created. Give the new Library a name by typing the new name while New Library is highlighted.
- Select the new Library in the sidebar or double click it in the main area and then click Include a folder to include its first folder.
- Browse to the folder you want to include in the Library and then click Include folder.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.