Learn how to create a new user account in Windows 7.
Create a New User Account
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open User Accounts in the Control Panel.
Note: If the User Accounts item is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Manage another account.
- Click Create a new account.
- Give the new user account a name.
- Select the user account type (standard or administrator) and then click Create Account.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.