Learn how to delete a stored user name and password for a network location, certificate-based credential, and website logon in Windows 7.
Delete a Stored User Name and Password
- Open the Control Panel from the Start Menu.
- Open User Accounts in the Control Panel.
Note: If User Accounts is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select Manage your credentials at the top of the left column in the User Accounts window.
- Click the down arrow to the far right of the credential you want to delete and then click Remove from vault.
- Click Yes to confirm deleting the stored credentials.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.