Learn how to delete a user account in Windows 7.
Delete User Account
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open User Accounts in the Control Panel.
Note: If the User Accounts item is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Manage another account.
- Select the user account you want to delete.
- Click Delete the account.
- Choose if you want to keep or delete the user’s files.
Note: If you keep the user’s files, they’ll be copied into a folder on your desktop.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.