Learn how to delete an existing sync schedule in Windows 7.
Delete a Sync Schedule
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Sync Center in the Control Panel.
Note: If Sync Center is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the Offline Files folder and then click Schedule.
- Select Delete an existing sync schedule.
- Select the sync schedule you want to delete and then click Delete.
- Click OK.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.