Learn how to delete temporary files used by the Offline Files service.
Delete Temporary Offline Files
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Sync Center in the Control Panel.
Note: If Sync Center is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Manage offline files in the left column of the Sync Center window.
- Click the Disk Usage tab in the Offline Files window.
- Click Delete Temporary Files in the Disk Usage tab in the Offline Files window.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.