Learn how to disable check boxes used to select multiple items at one time in Windows 7.
Disable Check Boxes to Select Multiple Items
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Folder Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Folder Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the View tab in the Folder Options window.
- Uncheck Use check boxes to select items.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.