Learn how to turn off Offline Files in Windows 7.
Disable Offline Files
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Sync Center in the Control Panel.
Note: If Sync Center is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Manage offline files in the left column of the Sync Center window.
- Click Disable Offline Files in the Offline Files window.
- Click OK in the Offline Files window.
- Click Yes when asked if you want to restart the computer so that all Offline Files services and settings can be disabled.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.