Learn how to display Connect To in Windows 7’s Start Menu.
Display Connect To in the Start Menu
- Right-click an empty spot on the taskbar (the bar with the Start Orb and clock) and then choose Properties.
- Click the Start Menu tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window.
- Click the Customize button in the Start Menu tab of the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window.
- Check off Connect To and then click OK.
- Click OK in the Taskbar and Start Menu window to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.