Learn how to show the full path of files and folders in the title bar in Windows 7.
Note: You can only display the full path of files and folders in the title bar when using the Classic theme.
Show Full Path of File/Folder in Title Bar
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Folder Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Folder Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the View tab in the Folder Options window.
- Check off Display the full path in the title bar (Classic theme only).
- Click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.