Learn how to display the system administrative tools in all programs and the start menu in Windows 7.
Display System Administrative Tools in All Programs and Start Menu
- Right-click an empty spot on the taskbar (the bar with the Start Orb and clock) and then choose Properties.
- Click the Start Menu tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window.
- Click the Customize button in the Start Menu tab of the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window.
- Select Display on the All Programs menu and the Start menu under System administrative tools and then click OK.
- Click OK in the Taskbar and Start Menu window to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.