Learn how to block a user protected by Internet Explorer’s Content Advisor from visiting a website that doesn’t have a rating in Windows 7.
Don’t Allow Unrated Websites through Content Advisor
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Content Advisor section.
- Type the supervisor’s password and then click OK.
- Select the General tab.
- Uncheck Users can see websites that have no rating and then click OK to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.