Learn how to set Internet Explorer to not automatically mark feeds as read when viewed in Windows 7.
Don’t Automatically Mark Feeds as Read
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Feeds and Web Slices section.
- Uncheck Automatically mark feed as read when reading a feed and then click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.