Learn how to set Internet Explorer for Windows 7 to not play a sound when a monitored feed or web slice is updated.
Don’t Play Sound When Monitored Feed or Web Slice is Found
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Feeds and Web Slices section.
- Uncheck Play a sound when a monitored feed or Web Slice is updated and then click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.