Learn how to enable Internet Explorer’s Suggested Sites feature in Windows 7.
Enable IE Suggested Sites
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the Advanced tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Check off Enable Suggested Sites and then click OK to save the changes.
- Click Yes in the Suggested Sites pop-up window.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.