Learn how to turn on Offline Files in Windows 7.
Note: The Offline Files feature is not available on Windows 7 Starter or Home Premium.
Enable Offline Files
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Sync Center in the Control Panel.
Note: If Sync Center isn’t available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Enable Offline Files in the Offline Files window.
- Click OK in the Offline Files window.
- Click Yes when asked if you want to restart the computer now so that Offline Files can be activated.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.