Learn how to control when someone is allowed to use a computer using Parental Control Time Limits in Windows 7.
Enable Parental Control Time Limits
- Open the Control Panel in the Start Menu.
- Open Parental Controls in the Control Panel.
Note: If Parental Controls is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the user account you want to limit with Parental Control Time Limits.
- Select Time limits.
- Highlight the squares that represent the hours you want to deny access to the computer.
- Click OK when you’re finished.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.