Learn how to extend the desktop to multiple monitors in Windows 7.
Extend Desktop to Multiple Screens
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Display in the Control Panel.
Note: If Display is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Change display settings in the Display window.
- Set the Multiple displays drop-down box to Extend these displays and then click OK.
- If everything looks OK, click Keep changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.