Learn how to make Windows 7 troubleshoot and automatically fix Internet connection issues.
Make Windows 7 Troubleshoot Internet Connection
- Open the Control Panel in the Start Menu.
- Open Troubleshooting in the Control Panel.
Note: If Troubleshooting is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select Connect to the Internet under Network and Internet.
- Click Next in the Internet Connections troubleshooting wizard.
- Click Troubleshooting my connection to the Internet.
- Hopefully a problem will be found (I disabled the network connection in this example). Click Try these repairs as an administrator.
- Hopefully Windows 7 will be able to fix the problem. Click Close to close the wizard.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.