Learn how to install Tablet PC Components (Windows Journal, Math Input Panel, and other handwriting recognition features) in Windows 7.
Install Tablet PC Components
- Open the Control Panel in the Start menu.
- Open Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
Note: If Programs and Features is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off in the left column of the Programs and Features window.
- Check off Tablet PC Components and then click OK.
- Click Restart Now to reboot the computer.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.