Learn how to remove a computer from a HomeGroup in Windows 7.
How do I remove my computer from a HomeGroup?
- Open the Control Panel from the Start Menu on a computer that’s part of the HomeGroup you want to leave.
- Open HomeGroup in the Control Panel.
Note: If HomeGroup is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Leave the homegroup in the Other homegroup actions section.
- Click Leave the homegroup.
- Click Finish once the computer has been successfully removed from the HomeGroup.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.