Learn how to lock down hard drive(s) for user accounts that use PC Safeguard in Windows 7.
Lock Down Hard Drive(s)
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open User Accounts in the Control Panel.
Note: If the User Accounts item is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Manage another account.
- Select the user account you want to lock down the hard drive(s) on.
- Select Set up PC Safeguard.
- Click Lock hard disk drives (advanced).
- Select the internal hard disk drive(s) that you want to lock.
- Click Lock, click Apply, and then click OK.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.