Learn how to manually create a restore point in Windows 7.
Manually Create a Restore Point
- Right-click Computer in the Start menu and then select Properties.
- Click System protection in the left column of the System window.
- Click Create in the System Protection tab of the System Properties window.
- Give the manual restore point a name and then click Create.
- When the creation of the restore point is complete, click Close in the System Protection pop-up window.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.