Published on July 7th, 2009
Prevent a Program from Accessing the Internet using the Windows 7 Firewall
Written by: Brent Trahan
Stop a Program from Gaining Unsolicited Internet Access
- Open Control Panel in the Start menu.
- Open Windows Firewall in the Control Panel.
Note: If Windows Firewall is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall in the left column of the Windows Firewall window.
- Click the Change settings button in the Allowed Programs window.
- Uncheck the program or feature and then click OK to save the changes.
Stop an Unlisted Program from Gaining Unsolicited Internet Access
What if the program I want to block using the Windows 7 firewall is not listed?
Share or Save This Post
Leave A Comment