Learn how to remove the file size information from the folder tips in Windows 7.
Remove File Size Info from Folder Tips
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Folder Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Folder Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the View tab in the Folder Options window.
- Uncheck Display file size information in folder tips.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.