Learn how to remove Pictures from Windows 7’s Start Menu.
Remove Pictures from the Start Menu
- Right-click an empty spot on the taskbar (the bar with the Start Orb and clock) and then choose Properties.
- Click the Start Menu tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window.
- Click the Customize button in the Start Menu tab of the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window.
- Select Don’t display this item under Pictures and then click OK.
- Click OK in the Taskbar and Start Menu window to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.