Learn how to remove the full path of files and folders from the title bar in Windows 7.
Remove Full Path of File/Folder from Title Bar
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Folder Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Folder Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the View tab in the Folder Options window.
- Uncheck Display the full path in the title bar (Classic folders only).
- Click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.