Learn how to schedule Offline Files to be synced when you lock your computer in Windows 7.
Schedule Offline Files to be Synced When You Lock Windows
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Sync Center in the Control Panel.
Note: If Sync Center is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the Offline Files folder and then select Schedule.
- Check off the item(s) you want to sync on this schedule and then click Next.
Note: If you already have sync schedule(s) setup, select Create a new sync schedule.
- Select On an event or action.
- Check off I lock Windows.
- Give this sync schedule a name and then click Save schedule.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.