Learn how to set how long Windows 7 will display a list of operating systems to boot from when dual booting a computer.
- Right-click Computer in the Start Menu and then select Properties.
- Select Advanced system settings in the left column of the System window.
- Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section of the Advanced tab in the System Properties window.
- Make sure Time to display list of operating systems is checked off and then tell it how many seconds to wait.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.