Learn how to set how long Windows 7 should give you an option to start the recovery options after a crash.
- Right-click Computer in the Start Menu and select Properties.
- Select Advanced system settings int he left column of the System window.
- Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section of the Advanced tab in the System Properties window.
- Check off Time to display recovery options when needed and set how many seconds you want Windows 7 to wait before booting Windows.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.