Learn how to set how often Internet Explorer checks for new feeds and web slices in Windows 7.
Set How Often IE Checks for New Feeds and Web Slices
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Feeds and Web Slices section.
- Change how often Internet Explorer checks for new feeds and web slices in the Default schedule section. You can choose from 15, 30 minutes, 1, 4 hours, 1 day, or 1 week.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.