Learn how to set how often Offline Files checks for a slow network connection in Windows 7.
Set How Often to Check for a Slow Connection
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Sync Center in the Control Panel.
Note: If Sync Center is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Manage offline files in the left column of the Sync Center window.
- Click the Network tab in the Offline Files window.
- Set the frequency you want Offline Files to check for a slow network connection and then click OK to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.