Learn how to enable automatic feed and web slices updating in Internet Explorer for Windows 7.
Enable IE Feed and Web Slices Updating
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Feeds and Web Slices section.
- Check off Automatically check feeds and Web Slices for updates and then click OK to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.