Learn how to set Windows 7’s PCI Express Link State power management to moderate power savings, maximum power savings, or turn it off.
- Open the Control Panel in the Start menu.
- Open Power Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Power Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select Change plan settings next to the power plan you want to set.
- Select Change advanced power settings.
- Select Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Set the Link State Power Management under PCI Express and then click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.