Learn how to change the amount of space the Offline Files service is allowed to use when making offline files available offline.
Limit Offline Files Allowed Space
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Sync Center in the Control Panel.
Note: If Sync Center is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Manage offline files in the left column of the Sync Center window.
- Click the Disk Usage tab in the Offline Files window.
- Click Change Limits in the Disk Usage tab of the Offline Files window.
- Move the bar under Maximum amount of space all offline files can use to the left to allocate less space or to the right for more space used by offline files.
- Click OK in the Offline Files Disk Usage Limits window when you’re done.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.